- Your details are safe with us and we can guarantee that they will never be passed on to any individuals or organisations other than Haslemere Travel Ltd.
- In the first instance, your details are used in connection with your travel plans. They will be used to send invoices, receipts and documentation where appropriate.
- Once a year we produce a glossy newsletter and will happily post a copy to your home for your enjoyment. If you would prefer to receive this newsletter via email then please let us know. Alternative if you no longer wish to receive it at all, we will remove you from our mailing list.
- From time to time, we will send out exclusive offers and articles, which we feel, may interest you or be relevant to your previous travel plans. The more we know about you the more appropriate these will be, for example if you tell us you are not a great sailor then we will not be sending you details of cruises.
- Haslemere Travel runs a number of exclusive daytime and evening client events throughout the year. You will be the first to receive details of these and thus have access to ticket / spaces where they is limited availability.
- If of course you wish to have no communication with us at all then as previously mentioned we will only contact you regarding your travel plans, however this could mean that your missing out on exclusive offers and once in a lifetime opportunities.
- If at any time you would like us to stop sending your emails or mail in the post, please let us know and we will stop immediately.
- We comply strictly with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Sign up for our latest news & offers
( we don't share your data with anyone)